We provide you with all Kind of Movies, TV Series, skits. We upload all Movies be it Hollywood Bollywood Nollywood and other woods you can upload your movies and also request a movie.

Friday, June 4, 2021

A Journey of how "focus comedy world" won "Best comedian of the year 2020"

  

Focus comedy world

A Journey of how  "Focus comedy world" won Ogun state Talent hunt award winner 2020
 "Best comedian of the year"


A conversation with "Bamigboye Francis" popularly called Focus comedy world

I'm a stand tall comedian  and also I have a comedy group in ondo city which we act comedies in different places 

I have been granted alot of opportunities  to display  in different state and places

Have Performed in different  shows like

N. M. G records 1st and 2nd year anniversary  at Igando in lagos,

Ckem in Sango ota,Stars Hunts, the ultimate street jams, kalieyah at Sunny sky hotel and likes

He said, 2020 was the best year where he went for auditions and Shows before he was confirmed at 4AD Easter Talent hunt  at Ogun state where he won this award

It was an amazing to the likes of my Production manager Azico video production, hay bee production and co

I can't stop thanking  everyone (he said) Fans and friends My name is Bamigboye Francis popularly called Focus comedy world

I'm a stand tall comedian  and also I have a comedy group in Ondo city which we act comedies in different places 

I have been granted alot of opportunities  to display  in different state and places

Have Performed in different  shows like, N. M. G records 1st and 2nd year anniversary  at Igando in lagos state

Ckem in Sango ota, Stars Hunts, the ultimate street jams, kalieyah at Sunny sky hotel and likes

The Year 2020 was the best year where I went for auditions and Shows before I was confirmed at 4AD Easter Talent hunt  at Ogun state where I won this award - Focus comedy world

The likes of my Production manager Azico video production, hay bee production and co

I can't stop thanking everyone, Fans and friends


Bamigboye Francis

Focus comedy world

He's using this opportunity to thank everyone that has supported him in one way or the other to win this. Thank you all

By Malloaded.

Call/whatsapp: +2348142782548


No comments:

Post a Comment

1 comment for us