We provide you with all Kind of Movies, TV Series, skits. We upload all Movies be it Hollywood Bollywood Nollywood and other woods you can upload your movies and also request a movie.

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

This life, we don't know tomorrow a social media lady analyze why we should always do good

This life, we don't know tomorrow a social media lady analyze why we should always do good 

Wow! This is amazing and fearful why you should always free your mind from any clash you have with anyone.  This beautiful lady popularly know as officiallrossie on instagram was a witness of true mind towards her friend in university.

This life we don't tomorrow, be careful of words. So 19years ago a lady wrongly accused me of something that time when we are in university, got a call from her sister that her sister wants to speak with me and I was surprised.

 She apologized to me after 19years and this brought me to a tears and I told her I have forgiven her and as a matter of fact she was the one reminding me, which is the truth, only for 12mins after our conversation and reconciliation to hear from elder sister that she is dead. This life ehn! I know she's at peace with herself


Drop you comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 comment for us